What does it mean to be pagan today?
Sam Arthen-Long speaks with members of the EarthSpirit Community about their Earth-centered practices and how they contribute to building modern pagan culture.
Episodes are released bi-weekly.
Deirdre Pulgram Arthen on Rites of Spring – EarthSpirit Voices Podcast
- Deirdre Pulgram Arthen on Rites of Spring
- Moira Ashleigh on Guising and Ritual
- Martin Bridge on Artful Living
- Lynn and Will Rowan on Spirit and Song
- Juniper Talbot on Dreams
- Katie LaFond on Paganism in a Pandemic
- Andras Corban Arthen on Building Pagan Culture
- Andras Corban-Arthen on EarthSpirit Origins
- PILOT – Donovan and Isobel Arthen on Growing up Pagan
- Season 1 Trailer
Sam Arthen-Long is an animist, environmentalist, songwriter, musician, and producer and owner of the recording studio Singing Land Studio in Western Massachusetts. In college, he met Donovan Arthen and was introduced to the EarthSpirit Community and his future wife, Isobel. Sam attended his first event in 2012 and has volunteered at many of EarthSpirit’s gatherings since.
At events Sam can be found behind the sound booth at performances and talks and during the Covid-19 pandemic he works behind the scenes to create recorded chants that combine voices from distant members quarantining at home. As a performer he’s hosted bardic circles and has shared original songs at Rites of Spring and Feast of Lights either with Isobel or with his group Honey and the Sting.